Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Meet the vanguards of union democracy

For the most part I avoid directly referencing any NUHW material in an attempt to maintain my creative autonomy. So, except when I hear privileged information I don't seek their approval, and they don't tell me what to write. Someday I would love to work for NUHW; in the mean time I write from my perspective and its 2 vantage points: as a homecare worker and supporter deeply involved in the struggle for homecare funding, representation and advancement; and as an outsider looking in on my healthcare peers in hospitals (especially Memorial) and long term care facilities. But every once in a while, the is no credible (or no other) source outside of NUHW for the topic I want to write about, and today's entry is a prime example. Today, I present to you the 28 reformers currently enduring an SEIU-dues-paying-member-funded assault on their actions while employees of UHW.


1 comment:

  1. Go Red! Beat the lying fear mongoring scabs!

    ReplyDelete