Saturday, February 27, 2010

Zombie training video released

Warning: Brief occurrences of what some would call harsh language in the video shown below.

This is what happens when the desperate to be heard hire the desperate to work. And I thought Mark Nelson's death threat to my wife and me for showing up to photograph the Zombie protest of NUHW organizing at Memorial was absurd, but this takes the "cake". Clearly the best thing to do when a member is "lipping off" is to spew insults then use the trusty ol' backhand.

I wonder if this Zombie staffer will get a verbal warning or the Zombies will do the right thing and sever all ties, including not bailing her out of jail when she is caught. Why am I asking? Given the choice between the right action and the wrong action, the Zombies will pick the wrong action, guaranteed, but even this surprises me.

1 comment:

  1. seiu has it backwards as usual - they hired hulking guards to police their fake vote count but really it's the workers who need protection from their staff. Perhaps Liz Castillo will benefit from a nice long time-out ... in jail.

    ReplyDelete